www.gamestop.com – GameStop Customer Experience Survey
At GameStop, service really matters and creating a memorable experience by making guest service the top priority is the passion of the company. That’s why GameStop would like to know about your recent shopping experience at your local GameStop branded store through the GameStop Customer Experience Survey. The company also thank you for visiting their store and looks forward to servicing you in one of its stores again in near future.
GameStop Customer Experience Sweepstakes Reward
25 prizes are available to win in each Monthly Entry Period of the GameStop Sweepstakes. Each prize consists of a $100 GameStop E-Gift Card. The approx retail value of all prizes per monthly period is $2500.
GameStop Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Terms & Condition
- The GameStop Sweepstakes is open only for legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- Above the age of majority in your residing state or territory as of the entry date.
- Visit a GameStop store most recently and get an invitation to the survey.
- Employees of GameStop and its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and members of the immediate family or person living in the same household.
- Must comply with all federal, state, local laws and regulations and be bound by the official rules of the GameStop Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes.
- Complete the survey within 3 days of your GameStop receipt date.
To Take GameStop Customer Experience Survey & Enter the Sweepstakes
Online survey entry is the most convenient way to participate in the GameStop Sweepstakes. To get started with your GameStop Customer Experience Survey, you may
- Visit the main GameStop website, https://www.gamestop.com/. Navigate to the bottom of the page and click the “Store Feedback” link under the ‘GET HELP’ column.
- To directly, land on the survey site, go to https://gamestop.survey.marketforce.com/
- Select your preferred language from the bottom to continue.
- Enter the required details i.e. Associate Number and the Feedback number from your GameStop receipt in the entry boxes. (See the exemplary receipt on the left side of the page for help locating those numbers).
- Click on the “Start” button to take the GameStop online survey.
- If you do not have a receipt, click the respective link under the ‘Start’ button.
- And submit your state, city, and store number by selecting the right option from the list.
- Complete the registration form providing the required details to receive one entry into the applicable monthly GameStop sweepstakes drawing.
Also Read: Boston Pizza Guest Survey
GameStop Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Mail-In Entry
Without an online survey and receipt, you can opt for an alternate entry to enter into the GameStop Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes. In the Mail-In entry, take a postcard and write your name, mailing address (no PO Box), email address, and phone numbers on it. And mail the request to the following address.
TellGameStop.com Sweepstakes Entry
PO Box 728
Social Circle, GA 30025-728
Not to forget to postmark the card no later than the last business day of the eligible monthly period.
GameStop Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Notes
- On or about the 5th business day of each month, an independent sweepstakes administrator will conduct a random draw to select the potential winners among all valid entries.
- The winner will get the email notification to the address provided on their registration form or mail-in entry letter to claim their prizes.
- An alternate winner will be drawn from the rest entries in the case, a prize cannot be delivered to its winner.
- After the 3 alternative drawings, the prize will remain un-awarded.
- Within 7 days of the notification, the prize will be shipped to the winner’s address and delivered within 6-8 weeks from the drawing date.
GameStop Corp. is a Grapevine, Texas-based gaming merchandise retailer offering an array of video games, and the associated consoles, titles, and accessories. Starting as Babbage’s, it becomes the largest video game retailing company in the world with around 5000 retail stores in the USA, Canada, and several other countries. GameStop also publishes a video game magazine, Game Informer, and owns a couple of subsidiaries like EB Games, Micromania-Zing, Zing Marketplace, ThinkGeek, etc.
GameStop Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-883-8895
Email Address: email@example.com
The attention of GameStop Guest Service
625 Westport Parkway
Grapevine, TX 76051