www.mcdfoodforthoughts.com – McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Customer Survey
McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Customer Survey provides McDonald’s UK and Ireland customers with a great opportunity to unlock a delicious deal on their next visit to the restaurant. If you are an eligible UK or Republic of Ireland resident, you can grab this offer just for sharing your thoughts through this survey. McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Survey is an attempt to know the customers more and understand their needs better. And, use the data to improve the service where needed. Therefore, you are requested to take the survey to the best of your knowledge providing the true information as much as possible.
MCD Food for Thoughts Survey Reward
McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Survey UK Reward: A voucher for one Big Mac or Filet-o-Fish or vegetable deluxe and a medium fries or a side salad for £1.99 on a single order
McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Survey ROI Reward: A Validation Code to redeem the offer of one Big Mac or vegetable deluxe and one medium fries for €3.90 on a single order.
McDonald’s Food For Thoughts Survey Rules & Requirements
Here are the main McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Survey terms and conditions that you must meet to be eligible to receive this offer.
- You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland with an age of at least 16 years or over.
- Visit a participating McDonald’s restaurant in the UK or ROI during the offer period to receive a valid McDonald’s Food for Thoughts receipt or survey invitation recently.
- The entrants and their immediate family members should not work for McDonald’s, SMG, their associates, or any companies linked to this promotion.
- You must complete this McDonald’s survey within 60 days of receiving the receipt or invitation.
To Take the McDonald’s Food For Thoughts Customer Survey Online
To start your McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Survey, you may use the steps given below with the MCD receipt or survey invitation on your hand.
- Go online and visit https://www.mcdfoodforthoughts.com/
- Click the “Continue” button and select if you have a valid receipt available. (You must have a receipt or survey entry code to proceed).
- Enter the 12-digit Entry Code from the top of your receipt or the 4-digit Entry Code from the bottom of your survey invitation in the first field.
- Then, you need to select the date and time of your order if you have a survey invitation and use the 4-digit code to take the survey.
- In the last field, type the Total Amount Spent from your McDonald’s survey receipt or Invitation Card.
- Click the “Start” button to complete the survey based on your latest McDonald’s experience.
- When you are done, provide the required details including your email address to get the voucher or the validation code to redeem your McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Survey offers.
Note that, besides taking the offer via survey, you can scan your McDonald’s Food for Thoughts QR code at a digital kiosk. Then, enter the 12-digit alphanumeric participation entry code. Or, simply present the QR Code with your 12-Digit Food for Thoughts Participation Code on your voucher to a crew member to scan and enter the code at a till.
Then, place a qualifying order for the selected items at a McDonald’s location before the expiry date set out on your McDonald’s Food for Thoughts email voucher.
McDonald’s Food For Thoughts Customer Survey Notes
- McDonald’s Food for Thoughts Survey offer is for one-time use per eligible customer. If a person has already received an offer in this promotion, cannot take another offer under the same program.
- To validate the offer you must present the voucher or the original survey invitation receipt with the validation code before 5 am and after 11 am.
- You are not allowed to use the offer to contribute towards payments for an extra value meal.
- You may redeem the offer only at a participating McDonald’s restaurant.
McDonald’s is one of the world’s largest and well-known restaurant chains with nearly 40,000 locations in 120 plus countries. MCD is famous for its hamburgers and French fries but its menu also includes various burgers, chicken products, wraps, salads, cold drinks, shakes, desserts, and more. Started in San Bernardino, California in 1940 as a single hamburger stand, currently, McDonald’s UK operation has reached more than 1270 locations.
McDonald’s Customer Service Phone Number: 800-244-6227
UK HQ Address:
McDonald’s Restaurants Limited
11-59 High Road, East Finchley
London, N2 8AW, United Kingdom