account.tecoenergy.com – Access to your TECO Tampa Electric Account
Tampa Electric Log In:
- For the login open the page www.tampaelectric.com
- Once the page appears at the top right click on the ‘Login’ button, or go to the account.tecoenergy.com page.
- In the next screen in the login, the widget provides a username, password click on the ‘Login’ button.
How to Retrieve Tampa Electric Login Information:
- To retrieve the login details open the page www.tampaelectric.com
- As the page opens in the login widget hit on the ‘Forgot your username?’ button.
- On the next screen enter the account number, an email hit on the ‘Submit’ button.
- For password recovery, enter username hit on ‘Submit’ button.
Register for Tampa Electric Account:
- To register for the account open the webpage www.tampaelectric.com
- As the page opens in the login widget click on the ‘Register account’ button.
- In the next screen enter the account details, select paperless billing click on the ‘Register’ button.
Also Read : Steps to Access SpaBooker Online Account
Tampa Electric Account :
TECO Energy is based on an establishment of over 100 years of history. They consolidate the qualities of three organizations and backing administrations to cooperate as one joined organization. In the soul of meeting up, they have decided to build up the rules that bring together their organizations.
They accept that by conceding to, rehearsing, and supporting these standards at all levels, they will end up being a more grounded and more brought together association.
Features of Tampa Electric:
- They are focused on wellbeing and health and endeavor to live and work injury-free.
- They accept that all wounds are preventable and that wellbeing of life exceeds any remaining contemplations.
- They are focused on gathering their business targets in a way that is deferential and defensive of the climate.
Safety Tips from Tampa Electric:
- Attachments should fit safely into outlets, and outlets ought not to be over-burden. In the event that fittings appear to fit freely into a divider power source, the divider outlet needs to fix. Have a circuit repairman check the power source.
- Water and power don’t blend. Try not to put any electrical apparatuses close to water. Never venture into the water to get an apparatus that has fallen in without first unplugging the machine.
- Ensure the appropriate attachment type is in every outlet. Never power a fitting into an outlet on the off chance that it doesn’t fit. A superior arrangement is to utilize a two-prong connector.
- Check the wattage of all lights in lighting installations to ensure they are the right wattage for the size of the apparatus.
- Ensure electrical lines are in an acceptable condition not frayed or broke. Ensure they are put out of traffic zones. Try not to run electrical ropes under mats, floor coverings or furniture, and never nail or staple them to dividers or baseboards.
- Verify that additional lines are not overheated. Just use electrical strings on a brief premise; they are undependable as lasting family wiring.
- Ground issue circuit interrupters can forestall numerous electric shocks. They ought to be utilized in any space where water and power may come into contact, similar to kitchens or restrooms. Test GFCIs consistently as indicated by the maker’s directions to ensure they are working appropriately
- Circuit breakers and wires ought to be the right sizes for the circuits. In the event that one apparatus over and again blows a wire or excursions an electrical switch, or in the event that it has radiated an electric stun, unplug it and have it fixed or supplanted.
- When utilizing a space warmer, get it far from window hangings, furniture, and other combustible materials, and don’t leave it on throughout the evening.
- In the event that you utilize an electrical line, be certain it’s rock solid and in great condition. Furthermore, ensure the rope is evaluated to deal with the force your space warmer requires. Try not to utilize family-type additional lines with your space warmers.
- When utilizing electric covers, search for breaks or breaks in the wiring. To forestall extreme warmth development, ensure nothing covers your electric cover. Never “wrap up” the sides or finishes of your electric cover.
Tampa Electric Contact Details:
To get further assistance call on (813) 275-3909. You can write to P.O. Box 111. Tampa, FL 33601-0111.