Login to your CLC Lodging Online Account at account.clclodging.com
CLC Lodging Login
CLC, a FLEETCOR organization, drastically improves on housing projects to set aside your time and cash at each progression from reservations to revealing and compromise. A year ago, CLC customers saved $420 million by utilizing our industry-driving buying power.
Today, they’ve based on their initial developments to give clients remarkable admittance to the alternatives, controls, and bits of knowledge they need to smooth out their corporate housing program and enhance their interest in the movement.
Features of CLC Lodging
- They make connections in which each communication adds esteem. Build up your movement in the executive’s profession by joining their quickly developing group!
- The FLEETCOR arrangement of brands helps organizations secure, mechanize, digitize and control installments to, or for, their representatives and providers.
- Parent organization Fleetcor obtains Travelliance to grow dwelling administrations.
CLC Lodging Login Process Online
- To log in open the page www.clclodging.com
- As the page opens at the top right click on the ‘Login’ button, or go to the account.clclodging.com page.
- In the next screen provide a username, and password and hit on the ‘Login’ button.
Recover CLC Lodging Login Initials
- To retrieve the login initials open the page account.clclodging.com
- After the page appears on the login homepage hit on the ‘Login Help’ button.
- Next to provide your name, email, and company name click on the ‘Request username’ button.
- For password reset provide the username, and an email and hit on the ‘Request password button.
CLC Lodging Traveler Login
- To log in open the page www.clclodging.com
- As the page opens at the top right click on the ‘Login’ button.
- On the next screen hit on the ‘Traveler login’ button. You have to provide the login details and hit on ‘Login’ button.
Reset CLC Lodging Traveler Login Details
- To retrieve the login initials open the page www.clclodging.com
- After the page appears on the login homepage hit on the ‘Traveler login help’ button.
- Next to provide your name, employee ID, company name, email, and phone number hit on ‘Submit’ button.
CLC Lodging Faq(Frequently Asked Questions)
- Who is CLC Lodging?
CLC is a company that is a negotiator of workforce lodging rates for businesses in North America. This company purchases more than 16.7 million hotel rooms annually.
- What kind of businesses qualify to become CheckINN Card members?
Whether your company needs any number of room nights a month, you can tap into CLC’s purchasing power of more than 16.7 million room nights annually and member savings off hotels’ Lowest Published Rate.
- How can my company become a CheckINN Card member?
First Complete the CheckINN Card Membership Form online. Or, call 1-866-369-4755 to speak directly to a service person from 8 a.m.-to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
CLC Lodging Guest Information
- Regardless of whether your organization has 5 or 500 room evenings a month, you can take advantage of CLC’s buying force of more than 16.7 million room evenings yearly and part reserve funds off inns’ Lowest Published Rate.
- The profoundly limited lodging rates let individuals save off inns’ Lowest Published Rates on their business travel. Part rates are accessible through the part’s online record or by calling CLC Lodging. Individuals can see the inn’s Lowest Published Rate, the Member Rate, and the reserve funds related to each stay.
- CLC buys more than 16.7 million room evenings every year from lodgings across North America. This buying influence permits CLC to acquire altogether lower rates for business travel dwellings than individuals can haggle for themselves.
- There is no expense to join the program. Individuals pay the CLC part rate showed on the CLC Web or Mobile record in addition to charges while remaining at a taking an interest inn for business travel. Your part rate saves you off the inn’s Lowest Published Rate. All CLC expenses are distributed by means of the Payment and Pricing Schedule upon login to a CLC Web account.
- Least Published Rates will be rates appeared on lodging sites and other public sources that don’t need advance buys, pre-installment or authoritative participation. Most reduced Published Rates are refreshed through the CLC Web account.
- CheckINN Card individuals can utilize the program quickly whenever they’ve enlisted by getting to their online record and picking our cardless booking alternative. Individuals get their perpetual CheckINN Card by means of mail 10-12 work days after enlistment.
- Reservations are not needed. Individuals can stroll in to the lodging and check in with their CheckINN Card if a room is accessible. Be that as it may, there is no assurance the inn will have rooms accessible if individuals don’t reserve a spot.
- After registration, the inn affirms the part’s visit with CLC Lodging. CLC Lodging charges the enlisted credit/check card the Member Rate, as shown through the part’s online record, alongside relevant expenses. The receipt explanation is messaged to the CheckINN Card part.
CLC Lodging Customer Service
To get further assistance call on the toll-free number 1-866-369-4755. Send an email to email@example.com.